Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Judie's Lasanga

I'm supposed to be at physical therapy right now.  I think I'm going to play my 72 hours late card..

So, in order to write a proper Judie's Lasagna post, I needed to stroll down memory lane via 5,000 old photos on the hard drive.  The things I do for you people.

I found this:

That's my Aged P (also known as Mel), me, and my mommy at Bernkastel, Germany.  I miss her so.


I found this, which I think was the kindergarten dental hygiene play.

 
Yay!  Dental hygiene!

After I laughed for half an hour, I found this:

Partnach-Klamm, Garmisch, Germany



..and this






London, baby! (trip with Martina in March, 2003)


The London photo (which I think I scanned from one of Martina's) made me step away from the hard drive and look through a photo album Martina made me.  Martina is that amazingly wonderful kind of friend that every girl should have.  The photo album is a record of every time our families got together during the three years we lived in Germany.  It also has one of the photos of Judy that I was looking for...
But for the life of me, I cannot find a picture of Judy on the hard drive.  We lived across the hall from each other for two years.  We ate together regularly.  We rarely closed our doors.  We spent a week together in Mallorca...


Clearly, I cannot write this post until I find those photos. 


5 comments:

  1. Oh, and I didn't know you were at the Partnach-Klamm with your parents! It's great, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's my favorite place on earth, Martina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures and your thoughts made me smile long.

    ReplyDelete