Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Molly Sue

 This is a fuzzy picture of my sweet dog, Molly Sue.  She carries the weight of my world on her shoulders.  She is a bastion of compassion.  She feels my every mood and responds accordingly.





 This is what's left of my new Camelia.  It was planted late last summer and is covered in fat, hopeful buds that should unfurl in the next several weeks.  I gently dug her out from under the heavy, wet snow, but I'm not sure she'll ever be the Camelia she was meant to be.









Molly is beside herself with worry.















 This is my favorite azalea.  It's easily four feet wide, and blooms so beautifully in the spring.  It survived forty feet of snow last winter, and I'm hopeful.












 Molly is hopeful, too.











This is my holly.  I'm in mourning.










 Molly is in mourning, too.  See her mourning beads?











 I'm telling you, nobody ever had such a great dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment