Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Um, Julie?

My crazy schedule is suddenly wiiide open, so I'm sitting here in my jammies with a cup of coffee and a box of Multigrain Wheat Thins, writing to you.  At noon.  12:22, to be exact.

Today is the first day this week that all three boys have been in school for the entire school day.  Does that make sense?  No?

I just wrote a paragraph explaining why all three boys have not been in school for an entire school day all week, and deleted it.  Because really, who cares?  You get the point, and the point is that I am at home, alone (well, Molly is snoring and twitching on her bed, but there is no other speaking being in my house at present), and that today's schedule suddenly looks like 1-25 between Cheyenne and Wheatland, Wyoming.

How did it clear so suddenly, you ask?

It happened like this:

There were three appointments on the books today, and then I realized that one of them was actually yesterday....and then the dentist's office called to confirm our Tuesday cleanings..

...and suddenly I had no appointments.



I have a lovely friend named Julie who has repeatedly offered to be my secretary.  I keep laughing her off, but I wonder if she feels like Monica on Friends when Ross was dating that girl with the messy apartment.  I wonder if she's twitching with a need to straighten me out.

I wonder if I should let her.

No comments:

Post a Comment