Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye!

I'm going to the beach tomorrow.  Lord willing and the water don't rise, I will be gone for a week. While I am there you will pine away and miss me terribly.  You will wonder what on earth I am doing and why I have forsaken you.

Except that I haven't.  Forsaken you, that is.  You see, I love you so much that I have arranged (via my own personal Blog Administrator--or her eldest son if things get technologically iffy) for you to have six blog posts while I am gone.  These are things that I wrote between 2006 and 2009, that are at least mildly entertaining, and that each, in their own way, demonstrate to you something about Karen.

Here is a little sneak preview:












Naughty Dog


















Happy week, all!

3 comments:

  1. The "Muzzle Harness of Shame"...
    Karen, I must let you know that I have been a 'silent' fan for a long time now. I am fully addicted to your blog postings and was distressed at the thought of your trip to the beach house (that has no internet)! So glad to hear that you have thought of us (your fan base), and will be keeping us posted while you are away! Keep writing, I truly do look forward to Thursdays in an obsessive way. It must mean you write well! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came back from the beach, Karen! It was wonderful and I hope your trip is too! Thought about you when I was "somewhat close" on the East Coast!!

    ReplyDelete