Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

A few words before I keel over...

I am fa-ried.  I have been worn out by two people in their 60s.  I love them so.  When I grow up I want to be just like them.  They are a true representation of Jesus' love, people, Christians the way God intends them to be:

No judgement, ever
Speaking the absolute truth, in absolute love
Joyful, even in profoundly hard times
Serving others, and taking joy in doing so
Really, really taking joy in serving others
FUN
HILARIOUS
Loving, loving, and then loving some more
Madly in love with Jesus, having taken the time to know Him, and therefore know that He is worthy of their love

I keep thinking what the world would be like if more people were like Pastor and Fran.  If more people put others before themselves.  If more people loved like they do.

I could happily lay my body down and die from pure exhaustion, but my heart has been filled to the brim.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love their sweet faces! What a wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you have had such a great visit! I know you may be , tired, but it sure sounds like you have been refreshed...great post, I want to be them too when I gro up

    ReplyDelete