Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random Thoughts

 (While I am lounging at the beach, my blog administrator (aka Carey) is holding down the fort.  This post was written on Wednesday, September 24, 2008.  RIP Davis.)


It's Wednesday, my least favorite day. It's like the halfway point in a marathon, a huge mental struggle. I'm giving myself 18 more minutes to drink coffee and sit at the computer before getting back in the race.


Here is Miss Diggy Dog, who clearly knows she's in trouble. This was taken yesterday, right before the tomato bath.
















Here is Davis, the neighborhood mouser, who clearly thinks he lives at my house. I always stop to pet him. As a thank-you, he regularly brings me dead mice. It's lovely to be loved.















And here is the last Costco cupcake. If you've never had these, you clearly don't know what you're missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment