Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Monkey on my back

No, this is not a post about my drug addiction.  It's a post about my son, who will not leave me alone so I can write this post.

He wants me to shop online with him.

He wants to be silly and entertain me.

He wants 400 pairs of shoes, and sweatshirts to match.

He was in a foul mood earlier today.  For no apparent reason.  He pouted through a trip to the National Harbor.  He pouted through a tour of the National Christmas tree (which seriously, is ug-ly).  He pouted through most of his chicken fried rice, but seemed to be revived by its greasy goodness and regained his usual joie de vivre by the end of the meal.



He is sitting here now, repeating every word I type, trying to be as annoying as is humanly possible.  


NO SHOES FOR YOU!!!


You people have no idea what I go through to blog for you.  


FOR SALE: One 12 year old boy, slightly used.  Very annoying.  Pretty darn cute.  Good dancer.  Eats like horse.  Needs beating.  Needs two beatings.  Cleans a good bathroom, upon threat of death.


Call 555-1212. 

7 comments:

  1. Is it time for people to go back to school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha this reminded me of Tuesday here at our house. Big fry was so out of sorts I MADE him lay down and down WITH him to get him to fall asleep. The kid slept for two hours! Then woke up in a great mood. These hormones are going to do us both in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take him! :) At least for a day. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd take him too...cause that would mean you'd be there with him. then i'd get to see BOTH of you! :))

    seriously, I know what you are going thru! :) silly boys...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take him, but he has to clean my bathroom all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I told him he has his pick! Maybe you all could take turns feeding and being entertained by him.

    ReplyDelete