Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Decorating with boys, Part II

  These are the feet of the nutcracker men...the nutcracker men I told the boys I didn't have room for and asked them to put away.  Away, it would seem, is a subjective term.  To be fair, we had an extra boy on decorating night, and I'm pretty sure this was his stunt.
  The cranberry wreath.  The cranberry wreath that was smashed into the last remaining inch of the Christmas tote, where it was transformed from a circle to a square, and where it shed not a small number of cranberries.  If I had an ounce of Martha within me, I would do something, anything to help it along.  I won't.
 Random strings of lights, which can be found throughout the house, randomly.
And last, but not least, the coveted Sponge Bob lights, which were a gift from my brother years ago and which always go to the fastest, sneakiest boy.

4 comments:

  1. who else in the neighborhood has a diamond-shaped wreath?! i will know where to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that if anything could get you to comment over here, it would be that wreath!

    Is it killing you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. not really :)) sorry. don't really care about crooked stuff much, just ugly stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So crooked doesn't equal ugly?

    Good to know. :-)

    ReplyDelete