Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

M. Pryor to the Rescue!

If you only knew how sweet this young lady is...to be at my beck and call, to provide you with the photos I was having too much fun to take, to take them with skills far beyond my feeble set...

She's a doll, I tell you.  A doll.  Without further adieu, here is the Big Party (minus the partiers, because that's what sits right with my soul).  Drum roll.......







Let's not forget the Party Dog, who was likely fed pulled pork by every single guest in attendance.

 


Did you say pulled pork?



This was taken late in the party, after most of the guests had cried Uncle! and gone home, bellies packed with Scott's Big Time Barbeque, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw, Bobbi's (famous!) beans, brownies, cookies, cake and key lime pie.  I watched our intrepid photographer snap my girl's photo, pause to make an adjustment on her camera, snap a photo, pause, snap, pause, snap, and all the while Molly held this pose. 


It was amazing.  Such a huge difference from the attitude I get during her photo shoots!



I guess she did it for the love of her photographer.  I don't know who took this, but I feel the stirrings of jealousy as I look at it!

Awww

















So there you have it, folks.  The boy has graduated.  We lauded his efforts and celebrated accordingly.  Now that it has been properly recorded, it's time to recover.

The End.

8 comments:

  1. Well it looks like everything turned out BEAUTIFULLY or M. Pryor has mad photoshop skills. I'm guessing it's the former of the two.
    I didn't know about "beck and call", I thought it was "beckon call", so I looked it up. What I found was that both are acceptable, but that there are quite a few people out there willing to argue about it enough to fill pages and pages of a discussion thread. Go figure!
    I think I'd like to have you help me decorate when my son graduates in 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be recovered in three years!

    I shouldn't admit this (but of course will anyway), but my knowledge of "beck and call" comes solely from Pretty Woman. As in, "Look, I'd love to be your beck and call girl."...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME job Karen!!!!! It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, dear! We did have the food catered, which you would NEVER do..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laughing right now, Karen, as that is EXACTLY what came to mind when you said, "Beck and call"! I am happy that everything turned out so wonderfully. Everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yo, oh yo.

    very impressed, martha. you'll be a pro by the time E graduates and then you can pass EVERYTHING to me. :)

    ReplyDelete